Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wow, I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing...I don't keep up very well. As I sit trying to grab a moment of quiet the girls are "picking up" their room. We'll see how it turns out when I get back to them.

We've started to try to get back into the swing of the regular year, girls getting up by 7am every morning...me at 6:30. This week, the goal by Friday is 6am for me and 6:30 for them. School starts on the 18th for me and the 19th for Madison. You can tell school's coming...the junior high kids had their first practice JFL game last night, it's fun to watch kids you know play sports. The girls enjoy going too. Although for Madison it's the social aspect. Kaylee seems to like the hot dogs from the concession stand.

Kaylee's become quite the "everything must be in it's place" kind of girl...such the opposite of Madison. They've been much the same kid until now. They've (mainly Madison) has also started their sibling issues "she's playing with MY STUFF, Mom make her stop"...should I start putting a nickel in a jar now...might pay for college in the long run.

So, as I try to enjoy my last week of summer vacation (wow, it really flew) It's already filled with events - work school registration Monday, meeting Tuesday - nephew Cliff turns 1 on Thursday - going to a concert on Friday at the State Fair - Cliff's party & baptism this weekend...looks like Wednesday is my only day with NOTHING scheduled...let's see how long that lasts. Maybe we'll go to the pool for one last time.

1 comment: