Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well, girls are back with me during the week. Madison got her first taste of mowing the lawn...tried to upload a video, but after 20 minutes it still hadn't loaded correctly, so, you'll have to use your imagination.

We spent the weekend in the water - I had my annual staff boating outing on Friday, then we all went to a water park on Saturday and the Oakland pool on Sunday. I'd say I'm a bit waterlogged, but nicely tan.

Kaylee shocked me tonight - as I was typing this blog, she says mommy, look at me shake my booty (and she turned around and shook her rear at me).....after I picked up my jaw from the floor I laughed...one of those moments, should I be mad, should I laugh. I decided laughter is better.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you had a good weekend and that the girls are back! I wonder where K learned that from?

    ReplyDelete