So - I'm now in the last two classes I need to take for my degree...I see the end of the classes at least on the syllabus...not sure if I'll make it through the projects - but finally I get to do projects that I will actually USE in my job. That's the most exciting part. It's what is making all of these classes worth it.
Now...for the rest of life...not sure I'll make it get home, go to a ballgame, come home, get dinner...do homework...notice that picking up the house and normal routine things are missing from that list. I already feel like I'm behind and it's only day 2. At least I'm not thinking - what have I gotten myself into...I've done that in the past.
So - homework for tonight is done, girls are clean and I am catching my breath before I start packing for the reunion...I do have myself and the swim gear packed already. Logistics for the travel are done too...guess I've got more done and checked off the to-do list than I feel like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the new banner!
ReplyDeleteRemember with your class, and basically life in general, break it down into small steps and you'll get it done. Just stay on track!